The day-to-day work within this role will include:
• Answering phones and responding to artist’s emails.
• Assisting during casting sessions and registration.
• Providing general admin support to the casting team.
• Assist with Street Casting as and when a client has requested this
• On set help and act as an AD representative for Slick Casting on set
crowd management services.
• After each casting session, make selections, and edit together the best
• Create Look-books.
• Liaise with booked artists and sending call sheets and shoot details.
• Support the senior casting team with casting briefs.
• Manage artists casting photos and self-tapes
- 16-18 (19-year-olds are acceptable if they were 18 on or before 31st July 2022. We can also accept candidates up to 24 years old if they have an EHCP)
- Must not possess qualifications above level 3
- Must not be in education or full-time work
- Be willing to commit to all elements of the traineeship
- Be willing to commit to a 6-7 month programm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to recognise talent
- A good memory
- Excellent organisational skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- Team Player
- Can work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Strong work ethic
Training to be Provided
Work Preparation Training
Things to consider
Travel and lunch expenses only.
A traineeship is a programme consisting of a work placement, vocational training and work preparation training. You must be willing to commit to all elements of the programme. If you have not achieved your Maths/English GCSEs at grade 4 or above or Level 2 Functional Skills, you will study towards these qualifications during your traineeship.