Big Creative Training is committed to providing high quality careers advice to all its students. We have a highly qualified and experienced careers advisor as well as robust team of support in our student services hub.
Our impartial Careers Guidance can help and support young people by providing
- One to one sessions
- Email advice
- Career planning and information
- Industry guests
- Careers day (6th May 2021)
- CV writing
- Interview techniques
- Work experience support
- Job Search skills
- Exploring opportunities
- Online careers resources
- UCAS application support
- Advice on student finance
- Apprenticeship application support
- Group tutorials and workshops
BCT has many industry links, which our students get to make the most out of throughout their time here. They have many visits from and to employers along with a meaningful industry work placement.
We are actively working towards achieving the Gatsby Benchmarks:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
We welcome any prospective Partners/Employers that would like to work with us. We are always looking for ways to expand our links for students to have meaningful encounters with employers and employees within the creative industries.
We would also like to welcome any universities or other higher educational institutions to work with us and our students – helping to give them the best chance into higher education.
Careers Advisor – email@example.com
Work Experience – firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services – email@example.com
Previous work experience placements & industry workshops have included ITV News, Sky, BBC, Mixmag, Switchboard Studios, LBWF, Bauer Media, Hogarth, Gamepad, Fail better Games and UKIE.
Useful links for Students & Parent/Guardians