Social Disruption combines a purpose-driven desire for seeing businesses thrive and push their boundaries, coupled with a passion for forming connections and creating disruptive digital stories.
Aspiring to reflect the change we want to see in the Influencer Marketing and wider comms industry, we specialise in supporting businesses create culturally diverse and purposeful brand narratives.
We adopt a fresh and multi-disciplined approach to communications – blending together our background in Luxury PR, Influencer Engagement, Social Strategy and Advertising to create compelling 360 solutions.
Our meaningful Influencer and community building strategies are proven to support brands to amplify online brand awareness, inspire customers at different touchpoints and achieve commercial aims.
Social Disruption seek 2 Digital Communication Trainees. We’re passionate about nurturing the next generation of “Disruptors”. Join the team and help us make waves. You will get involved with a range of projects and tasks to give you hands-on communication experience. You will work directly with the founder to support career progression.
Obligations include but not limited to the below:
- Getting stuck into a range of projects from Social Media management to
- Influencer Marketing campaigns.
- Influencer research for briefs
- Researching and sharing weekly industry news
- Helping to come up with ideas and helping with research for clients social media
- Helping to compile coverage and client reports
- Research ideas and creating content for the company blog and social media
- Using creative tools such as Canva, video editing and social scheduling
- Helping out with general admin duties
- Researching new influencers and updating databases
- 16-18 (19-year-olds are acceptable if they were 18 on or before 31st July 2022. We can also accept candidates up to 24 years old if they have an EHCP)
- Must not possess qualifications above level 3
- Must not be in education or full-time work
- Be willing to commit to all elements of the traineeship
- Be willing to commit to a 6-7 month programme
- Content Creation
- Video Editing
- Interest in media, PR, culture, social media,
- Influencers, lifestyle, Digital marketing
- Good vibes
- Not afraid to contribute ideas and speak up
- Strong work ethic
- Digital savy
Training to be Provided
Things to consider
- Travel and lunch expenses only
- A traineeship is a programme consisting of a work placement, vocational training and work preparation training. You must be willing to commit to all elements of the programme. If you have not achieved your Maths/English GCSEs at grade 4 or above or Level 2 Functional Skills, you will study towards these qualifications during your traineeship.