This is a 12 month + working from home Apprenticeship with Beautiful Digital which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Digital Marketing (L3).
Beautiful Digital is a digital marketing agency providing distinctive complete digital strategy and creative solutions for brands and artist- clients like Island Records, EMI, Virgin records, Universal Catalogue, Global Publishing, 37 Adventures Management, Crockford management, Phonogenic.
Help manage key client accounts.
- Manage client social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
- Create digital strategies and plans for accounts.
- Join client calls and meetings.
- Develop forward thinking innovative marketing campaign ideas for clients.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Work with creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content.
- Create content ideas that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist senior staff with pitches for new business and business development.
- Drive a team to develop large and award winning global social media campaigns.
- Analyse reports, audience information and demographics to show key findings.
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manage social media communications where applicable.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing experience preferred.
- Content Writing, Graphic Design abilities.
- Experience of running social media account.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
Digital marketer / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education