About The company
Core LDN Limited, a fast growing Content production and distribution company based in Central London, is looking to hire an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual onto its apprentice training program. Core focuses mainly on the rapidly moving Financial Services market and based on recent success with clients such as the Daily Mail, Al Jazeera and Amazon, among other well known names, needs to expand its team of highly skilled media professionals.
We are looking for a new content creator to join our team and if you’re interested in videography and developing written and audio visual content for our clients in the Financial Services Sector, this could very well be the role for you!
The broad purpose of the role is to develop and create written and audio visual content that can be used across a variety of platforms and media. This will mainly include social media and broadcast media
A content creator works to a brief. They research, prepare and develop the messaging to maximise audience engagement. They capture the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer, client or business.
The content they create can be used as part of media, advertising, documenting and marketing campaigns.
They simplify and tailor a message to the audience to suit the purpose. These can be used across different platforms and channels. An interest in technology and creating content is a must.
In their daily work, an employee in this occupation interacts with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders throughout the end-to-end content creation process.
Typically, they are likely to interact with clients, marketing and digital teams, production teams, budget holders, contributors, artists and end users.
An employee in this occupation will be responsible for delivering high quality content on time and on budget that meets the brief. They need to be aware of the legal and regulatory framework and take this into account throughout the content development process.
A content creator would need to take into account ethical considerations and wider organisational policies. A content creator would typically report to a senior colleague within their functional area.
They are required to keep up to date with new technologies, platform developments and consumer trends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs.
- Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content.
- Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement.
- Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements.
- Undertake continuous professional development to keep up-to-date with trends and technology.
- A flexible
- Excellent coordination skills
- Be able to use initiative
- Ready to travel at short notice
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience using (Premiere Pro and After Effects – replace with tools of choice for Core)
- Confident to feedback, share the status of jobs and inform co-workers of progress of jobs
- Good standard of written English
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Happy to take briefs on email or face to face
Training to be Provided:
- In-house mentoring
- Level 3 Content Creator
Things to consider:
The apprenticeship programme and employment are inclusive of each other. You will need to demonstrate excellent levels of commitment to both the training and job role.
You will work at Core London TV 80% of the time, and study in further education 20% of the time.
At the end of the apprenticeship, we’d anticipate that the successful candidate would become a permanent member of the Core team and join the career progression plan associated with that.