About the company
Complex Creative is a full service creative agency in Central London offering website design, branding and digital marketing services including SEO.
About the role
Are you looking for a role where you get to help organise fun events, both virtual and in-person and enjoy the experience of being at these events too?
We are looking for an individual to help us run our events. We host events throughout the year, in all different formats. We are running regular round tables, social meet-ups, virtual webinars, plus a charity dinner and even a TEDx event!
We are looking for an events assistant who is really enthusiastic about events to help us plan, organise and promote each event
Your daily tasks will be different depending on what types of projects you’ll be working on but here are some typical responsibilities:
- Venue sourcing
- Booking entertainment
- Decorating venues
- Inviting guests and managing guest lists
- Advertising events online
- Liaising with social media team to promote events
- Organising catering
- Planning events logistics
- Organising event team/speaks on day
- Building relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Being an event host
All apprentices at Complex Creative are considered to be members of the team! So, you will be treated just as any other junior team member. What this means is that you are entitled to the same benefits too!
From day 1, this will include:
- Team socials (paid for)
- Occasional team breakfasts, lunches, dinners
- Birthday gift
- Holiday pay
- Volunteering days off
- Tea, coffee, snacks in the office
- Access to gym equipment
- Swag pack – hoodie, lanyard, leather notebook, parker pen, stainless steel water bottle etc.
- Corporate perks
- Team trip abroad
- Mental health days
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- Extremely organised
- Experience with corporate / charity events
- The ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable event production skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Lots of energy and uses initiative
- Very sociable and personable
- Efficient and good logistically
- Is a go-getter and likes to think outside the box and is happy to bring big ideas to the table
- Willingness to learn and grow
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Events Assistant
Things to consider
We will review all future progress based on successful completion of the apprenticeship